Monday, March 24, 2008

A somewhat constant part of my morning routine

I am NOT nor I imagine shall ever be a morning person. I despise getting up any earlier than 9:30 or so. As I lay in my bed most mornings contemplating how much longer I can hit the snooze button, I sometimes think how wonderful it would be to have a loving husband beside me. He would lovingly shake my shoulder and say, (without morning breath of course, because my husband won't suffer from any form of halitosis) "Honey, its time to get up."

After this scene plays out in my head, I think of needing to get married ASAP so I will have this wonderful person to help me get to class on time! Of course my proceeding though of marriage is all of the responsibility that would be added to my life and the need for myself to be a little more mature and stable. I conclude this dialogue in my head (by which I probably could have taken a shower and had makeup applied during all of this time instead of thinking) by resolving I need a more obnoxious alarm clock to get me up!

-Kristy

No comments: